Friday, July 31, 2009

Coming Soon

I've been asked to do this many times, but with everyone so scattered, it took me awhile to figure out how to do it. In the next week or two I will begin leading a discussion group studying The Self-Directed Study in the Principle Approach. If you would like to participate, order your books now from www.facebookstore.net . If you would like to make certain you have everything you need, it might be helpful to call Melissa at the Foundation. That number is 800-352-3223.

I will be announcing times soon. I'm going to try to set up a Facebook page so that discussions can be live via the chat mode. I will try to post everything here as some do not wish to participate in Facebook. I don't know how well the Facebook idea will work. If it is awkward or doesn't work well, we'll have to come back to this site by itself--but we can give it a try. If anyone has better technical type ideas, I'm open to suggestions.

For now, order your books. Outside of the purchase of your materials, there is no charge for this study.

3 comments:

happymama said...

HI, I have been looking forward to learning how to use the FACE material. I will be coming to this blog to see how to use it; this is a new homeschool project. I have a lot of questions!
I will be ordering the rest of my books in a couple of weeks. Thank you for setting this up. happymama

Michelle Heidemann said...

You're welcome. I'm excited too!

Michelle Heidemann said...

Happy mama...haven't heard much from you. Is everything okay? Are you able to wade through everything? If there is anything I can do to help, let me know.